- A. Randall, E. Liu, G. Akiwate, R. Padmanabhan, S. Savage, G. M. Voelker, A. Schulman, "Trufflehunter: Cache Sniffing Rare Domain Usage in Large Public DNS Resolvers," In submission.
- L. F. DeKoven, A. Randall, A. Mirian, G. Akiwate, A. Blume, L. K. Saul, A. Schulman, G. M. Voelker, S. Savage, “Measuring Security Practices and How They Impact Security,” In Proc. ACM Internet Measurement Conference, 2019, pp. 36-49.
- A. Randall, J. Klingner, and N. Correll, “Simulating Chemical Reactions using a Swarm of Miniature Robots,” In Proc. 14th Conference on Simulation of Adaptive Behavior, 2016, pp. 305-316.
Google: June 2019 – September 2019Added explicit congestion detection to Andromeda’s Hoverboards (virtual switches) to prevent them from crashing during control plane outages.
Google: June 2018 – August 2018Implemented new panorama projections and studied users’ reactions, to determine the optimal way to display panorama thumbnails.
Google: May 2017 – August 2017Added support to Search Lite, Google’s search experience for slow connections, for the Google Doodles, allowing millions of users to view them for the first time.
Verizon: June 2016 – August 2016Created personalized dashboards of network utilization information for members of the IP Capacity Engineering team, using Splunk and SQL.
- TA: CSE 221, Graduate Operating Systems, with Prof. Geoff Voelker, winter 2020.
- Second place, "Unicorn Award" for Research with Industry Applications, CSE Research Open House, 2020
- Second place, Lance Stafford Larson Best Student Paper Contest (IEEE), 2017
- Zayo Scholarship to attend Grace Hopper Conference for Women in Computing, 2015
- Co-organizer of Prospective Student Visit Day (2019, 2020)
- Organized "modeling clay" CSE department social hour (2019, 2020)